Yes, they are horrible stickery things. There were a couple in the corral when
I first unloaded the sheep and they immediately ate them even though they had
plenty to eat in the trailer. I watched and then offered them a few more which
they greedily devoured. I finally stopped giving them to the sheep as they were
gobbling down every one I gave them.

They could be priceless if this is the only flock of tumbleweed eating sheep in
existence. I wanted to make sure it was ok for the sheep before giving them any
more. They seem to prefer them over their hay and even their grain. I currently
have a very generous supply of timbleweeds.

Jann
Sent from my iPhone