No deaths yet, but this time around I was not too sure if I might not see one.
Glad I did not. I've only been at this since 2008.

 As some of the other herders have told me offline, a cheap shot to the ribs
might be more
likely than actually breaking a neck. And a broken rib can really devastate a
sheep.

-Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies

Sent from my iPad