This feedback is all very interesting. We went to go look at a litter of 75%
Pyrenees and some percentage of Anatoli (dad was some form of mix, but mostly
Anatoli) . My first exposure to LGDs. I liked the Pyrenees mom quite a bit.
She was great. Loved her barking at raptors. Very keen on her surroundings.  I
do have a strange situation to try to dovetail a new dog into : my  Aussie
shepherd that has been trained to not herd, but to protect. She's actually
quite good at it.

So, question is, what dog do I put  her in with: 8-week old LGD puppy? Or a
mature LGD to try to mix in with her? Worried that the mature dog will not be
bonded or won't bond with my animals.

-Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies

Sent from my iPad