Aha!  Whoever said life on the farm is 'boaring'
Chris
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bobbie Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 5:51 PM
Subject: [blackbelly] sheep and goat crossbreeding


> I'm glad this thread is going because my ram bred my nigerian dwarf goat
> last month right before my eyes
>
> Hmmm, I had to laugh.  LOL  I ran a 2 yr old 200+ lb boar whether with my
> ram for a long time.  My ram "bred" him at every opportunity.  But no
> positive results.
>
> Bobbie (still giggling)
>
>
> ===============================================
> This message is from the Barbados Blackbelly Sheep mailing list.
> To respond to this message, send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> To unsubscribe or change your membership options, go to
http://lists.coyotenet.net/mailman/listinfo/blackbelly


---
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.384 / Virus Database: 216 - Release Date: 08/21/2002

===============================================
This message is from the Barbados Blackbelly Sheep mailing list.
To respond to this message, send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe or change your membership options, go to 
http://lists.coyotenet.net/mailman/listinfo/blackbelly

Reply via email to