Daine...thought I would answer you ... I have silver lace Wyandotte and the
Aracona 'easter egg' hens...i purchased then from mcmurray hatchery...go on
line and you can order...they are very beautiful as well as laying eggs
supreme..i have one bb lamb she is a yr this month...am looking for a ram
and possible another lamb...not sure but she has bonded with my arab and my
tennesse walker and also my dogs....these are great sheep to have....when I
ordered my chicks they came on time, I kept them indoors for a month, then
out to the coop and chicken pen....hope you have success in finding where to
purchase these critters....i was informed on the catalog from my sis in law
whose last name was the same...go figure...anyway good luck...victoria 

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Diane Wright
Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 5:39 PM
To: Blackbelly List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [blackbelly] wanted Michigan

I thought I'd make a list of what I'd like to acquire...

Painted desert or classic colored Barbadoes ewes (would be interested in
trading rams, I have a black & white horned Barb 
ram-- he's produced 2 for 2 ewe lambs so far)
India Blue or Black shoulder Peacock
Silver or Golden laced Wyandotte hens
Easter Egg hens

I'm in SW lower Michigan... not far from Lake MI or Northern IN.

===============================================
This message is from the Barbados Blackbelly Sheep mailing list.
To respond to this message, send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe or change your membership options, go to
http://lists.coyotenet.net/mailman/listinfo/blackbelly



===============================================
This message is from the Barbados Blackbelly Sheep mailing list.
To respond to this message, send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To unsubscribe or change your membership options, go to 
http://lists.coyotenet.net/mailman/listinfo/blackbelly

Reply via email to