Diane: These folks will have most of the birds that you are looking for. (http://www.townlinehatchery.com/index.html) My dad has peacock if townline can't get them for you. I'm not sure what he would sell them for, but it wouldn't hurt to ask. Let me know if you are interested.
Townline is good for birds. We have Barred Rocks from there. Good people, good birds. Jason Hopkins, MI > -----Original Message----- > From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Diane Wright > Sent: Monday, February 03, 2003 8:39 PM > To: Blackbelly List; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Subject: [blackbelly] wanted Michigan > > > I thought I'd make a list of what I'd like to acquire... > > Painted desert or classic colored Barbadoes ewes (would be > interested in trading rams, I have a black & white horned Barb > ram-- he's produced 2 for 2 ewe lambs so far) > India Blue or Black shoulder Peacock > Silver or Golden laced Wyandotte hens > Easter Egg hens > > I'm in SW lower Michigan... not far from Lake MI or Northern IN. > > =============================================== > This message is from the Barbados Blackbelly Sheep mailing list. > To respond to this message, send e-mail to > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > To unsubscribe or change your membership options, go to > http://lists.coyotenet.net/mailman/listinfo/blackbelly > =============================================== This message is from the Barbados Blackbelly Sheep mailing list. To respond to this message, send e-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] To unsubscribe or change your membership options, go to http://lists.coyotenet.net/mailman/listinfo/blackbelly
