Sean 'Shaleh' Perry <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > FWIW, openbox does not limit the size of resized window. It might be
> > helpful to compare the code to make a patch.
>
> which is simply accomplished by setting max_height and width to a REALLY big
> number.  Easily done, Jeremy and Jan you have your solution.  Hack away (-:

Hmm, not to be a PITA, but that's just a hack, not a solution. Yeah,
yeah, I know, I should look at it and come up with a solution myself.
Someday, maybe.  I do understand that you don't want to put time and
effort in this not really crucial aspect.

-Jan

--
Probability factor of one to one. We have normality. I repeat, we have
normality. Anything you still can't cope with is therefore your own lookout.