Support Requests item #630862, was opened at 2002-10-29 19:32
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=428681&aid=630862&group_id=40696

Category: Install Problem (example)
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm a complete newbie so pls forgive about such a silly
question.

I first installed v 0.61 withouth any problem from
the RPM I found in my distribution (Mandrake 8). Later I removed it
and try to compile the 0.65 version, but when I run ./configure the
next error appears:

BB requires the X window system
libraries and headers

I'm sure the X is installed ( since the