On Sunday 03 November 2002 08:43, dan radom wrote:
> * Sean 'Shaleh' Perry ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
> > I do have the option of disabling it.  However I am loathe to require a
> > sf.net account.
>
> I think users committed to fileing true bugs wouldn't mind having to jump
> through the registration hoops.  People fileing bugs like "I don't know
> how to start blackbox" probably wouldn't go through the process.  It's
> nice seeing true bug submissions on the mailing list, as I don't have to
> track them at sf.net.
>
> dan

for support requests I am willing to force some extra work out of the
submitter.  When it comes to bugs I want it to be as easy as possible.  If
the submitter had to jump through ANY hoops there is a chance they will not
submit the bug.  I have witnessed this on irc and at the companies i have
worked at.