re, all.  This will be the last release of bbkeys for blackbox 0.65.x,
hopefully.  I'm knee-deep in the complete rewrite of bbkeys, which is a
good thing, and all future versions will be written against blackbox
0.7x.x's shared library, which is a VERY good thing.

Anyway, I just realized that I had some bug-fixes in the CVS version of
bbkeys and figured I might as well make a release before the whole world
gets turned upside down.  =:)  As usual, get the little bugger from
http://bbkeys.sourceforge.net.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program....

version 0.8.6 --
  - pulling patch in from David Dellanave (solaris compile issues)
    [vanRijn]

  - fixing compilation issue for Mac OS X (thanks to Thomas F. Burdick!!)
    [vanRijn]

  - fixing bug in token-parsing (thanks to Adam Hooper!!!)--we now allow
    ")"'s in our ExecCommands.  =:)
    [vanRijn]

--

 `