I've a situation where I want to select a different menuFile depending
on the host that blackbox is running on (because of executable existence/location).
Is there a way to accomplish this in .blackboxrc?
I'm able to pas in -rc, of course, to blackbox, but this leads to other problems.
There's no environment variable usage in .blackboxrc, is there?
I know there must be a simple way to do this, but...