-- Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Tuesday, 03 December 2002, 03:32 PM -0500):
> I can't get a gvim window to fit properly in my screen on startup. When
> it launches, it comes with a fully maximized screen.
<snip>
> So I tried bbappconf
<snip>
> Using bblaunch, I can only make it fully maximized -- which still ends
> up too big.
>
> Anybody using blackbox and gvim? How do /you/ get gvim to play nice?
Okay, ignore this everybody... I've gotten so used to specifying
geometry in buggy apps that don't take a -geometry tag that I didn't
even look to see if gvim had one. I found it. Sorry for wasting your
time! :-)

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]