Sunday, December 08, 2002, 9:32:23 PM, Yannick OZOUF <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Well, my first idea was to make something like enlightenment 0.16
> Icon box in a more compact way: the window would be about 32x32 with
> the icon and two buttons to scroll (like those in the toolbar). But
> if anybody has another view of how it may look, I am open to their
> opinions.

That setup has one major problem: you need to assign icons to the
various windows or applications, which is troublesome. Or is there a
standard about this? Instead, either go with a name listing (I think I
already suggested wmappkill as an example) or use something more
general, like small coloured rectangles with the window name as a
tooltip.

-- Ciprian Popovici