[pardon me, i forgot to send it to the mailing list]

On Sun, 8 Dec 2002 00:35:41 +0200
Ciprian Popovici <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just give the sign, and I have a feeling you'll get quite a bit of
> feedback about how people would like blackbox icons implemented. (It's
> been an issue forever, let's admit it.) I think it would be
> interesting (for you first of all) to see what people are expecting
> from such a tool.
Well, my first idea was to make something like enlightenment 0.16 Icon
box in a more compact way: the window would be about 32x32 with the icon
and two buttons to scroll (like those in the toolbar). But if anybody
has another view of how it may look, I am open to their opinions.