is one of the reasons, but if i find icons more beautyfuls i will think if i use rox
or no, i see idesk in a screenshot and i like it more than rox, in this moment i am
having problems to compile idesk, the package no have configure file and i'm trying to
configure the makefile manually, anyone know a good page for find icons for rox?