-- Vadim Plessky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
(on Monday, 31 March 2003, 10:43 PM +0400):
> On Monday 31 March 2003 20:21, Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:
> |  -- Matthew Weier O'Phinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> |
> |  (on Monday, 31 March 2003, 11:12 AM -0500):
> |  > -- Vadim Plessky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> |  >
> |  > (on Sunday, 30 March 2003, 08:27 PM +0400):
> |  > > On Monday 17 March 2003 19:40, Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:
> |  > > |  -- Arnau Bosch <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote
> |  > >
> |  > > [...]
> |  > >
> |  > > |  If the actual icon files are an issue, you can use pretty much
> |  > > | *any* icon you can find with ROX (based on the libraries you have
> |  > > | installed -- i.e., you won't be able to use PNGs if you don't have
> |  > > | libpng, etc.). Every single item has "Choose Icon..." availale in
> |  > > | their menu, and you can have an icon for individual items or all
> |  > > | items of a class.
> |  > > |
> |  > > |  You can go to deviantart.com, or even choose icon sets from
> |  > > | applications you might like (Nautilus, KDE, etc.).
> |  > >
> |  > > May I ask you to check
> |  > > http://svgicons.sourceforge.net
> |  > > and let me know wether some of icons are ok for you?
> |  >
> |  > ROX, as I've built it, doesn't have SVG support -- Thomas, can you weigh
> |  > in here on ROX support, current or planned?
> |
> |  Since it was a ROX question, I was assuming I was on the ROX list, where
> |  Thomas Leonard would respond. Oops!
>
> Can you please ask him on ROX mailing list and post his answer back?

His reply was that GDK-pixbuf supports SVG as a plugin -- and thus if
you have the plugin enabled when compiling ROX, you'll have SVG support.
He noted, too, that this plugin is still in development, and has a
number of bugs against it currently.

--
Matthew Weier O'Phinney
[EMAIL PROTECTED]