- I wanted to install openbox to try it out hoping for some open in workspace property 'cause bbappconf still won't work for me .. though with the help of Dave Serls maybe it'll get solved .. anyway .. weird thing: urpmi tells me that in order to install openbox I have to uninstall blackbox .. way weird :P
- is there a way to set a background image in blackbox?

PS: about open in workspace feature: you said it was impossible/unreasonable and yet a NextStep (or is it AfterStep .. umm I confuse em all .. the ones with the big square blocks that have paper holder metal thingies) ... showed me that it's done in there .. really, I don't want to be offensive or anything like that, I'm just saying what I saw. Is there really no way somehting like this could be included into a window properties thing when you right click on the titlebar?