On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 06:41:35AM -0400, Scott R. Godin wrote:
> Of course you can always make this part of your style file like someone
> more familiar with blackbox would (ie. someone who actually reads the
> manual from time to time).

Actually, someone with more on the ball would remove any rootCommand lines
he found in a style and replace them with setting the background himself
somewhere else.

The fact that blackbox allows an *arbitrary* command there is a rather
large hole that *I*, for one, would rather not deal with.

--
 Marc Wilson |     If the grass is greener on other side of fence,
 [EMAIL PROTECTED] |     consider what may be fertilizing it.