Okay, I've got a basic version up and running. Now comes the request for details. vanRijn, I know you said you needed to know whether we built with xft. Do you just want a simple

% pkg-config blackbox --variable xft
yes

or do you want something more complicated? I'm doing this like the menu and style files (sed substitution at install time), so we've got pretty much all relevant info at hand.

Also, do we want to make this a blackbox package description, or a libbt package description? If libbt, do we want to match versions with blackbox (ie. set the libbt version to blackbox's $(PACKAGE_VERSION))?

Once I know exactly what we need (and once cvs comes back up so I can get a pristine tree to diff against...) I can get you guys a patch.

--
david bonner
[EMAIL PROTECTED]