On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 19:53:48 -0800 Sean 'Shaleh' Perry
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Friday 09 January 2004 14:44, Ciprian Popovici wrote:
> > I finally got some time to work on this, so here it is. The main
> > changes are the illustrated walkthrough, in the "Screenshots and
> > styles" section, and a listing of Blackbox sibling projects in the
> > "About" section. Do click on the images, the larger versions have
> > explanations on them. :) They're rather crude but I think they
> > succeed in giving people an idea of what Blackbox looks like.
> >

> they do not match the current look of 0.70.cvs (-:

Yeah, I know, still mainly using 0.65. But we can always change them
later.

> > The site can be seen at <http://blackbox.zuavra.net>. The next draft
> > will finally give the admins a management interface to play with.
> > Please do tell me if you have any ideas for improvement or things
> > that should be fixed.
> >

> site looks nice over all, I have a few comments.
>
> 1) please kill the "BLACKBOX" image at the top.  Looks shabby.

Is it the fact that the image exists or that you find it ugly? I think
it's useful to have a "Blacbox" heading, and it is also acting as a
"Back to home" link.

Perhaps we can ask someone to design a nicer-looking image or a nicer
header. Or we can always revert to writing "Blackbox" in plain text in a
suitable font.

> 2) this site looks very different in mozilla and konqueuror.

I'm not sure what you mean. I'm using Konqueror/KDE 3.1.2 and Firebird
0.7 here and they both render it pretty much the same. There are a few
slight differences, like the border on the big page box thickness and
the paragraph spacing, but nothing I would call "very different".

--
Ciprian Popovici