On Wednesday 14 January 2004 06:54, Jared Lyvers wrote:
> was just wondering what other people here are using for compilation of
> BB on Linux platform.  ie. what flags and config options.

The only flags you should need are generic compiler options for your cpu.  We
(the blackbox hackers) are usually against compiler options that affect the
blackbox runtime.  Why?  Because it makes reproducing a user's problem more
difficult.  Not only do we have to worry about runtime options but now, maybe
they compiled it oddly as well.  Plus, many people get blackbox from
packages.  So reducing the compile options make it easier on packagers which
in turn makes it easier for users.