what blackbox do? help me manage windows (move, resize, close, workspace)
how can I interact with computer? keyboard, mouse, voice(maybe?),
accesibility
usually we have both mouse and keyboard, but mouse can be optional
what we have in blackbox? keyboard is optional(bbkeys), mouse is hardcoded
in blackbox ?????
so if mouse is not present you just use X method to exit
(Ctrl+Alt+Backspace)

what are toolbar, menu? features,
toolbar functionality is to show time and be nice
menu is the way to stop/configure/start app/choose theme but it's usable
only with mouse(in v6.5) I have to click on a descktop which is behind 20
windows (so minimize all windows to open menu)

I'd like to have a core that just manage windows/paint, and aditional
modules keyboard/mouse/voice/etc that help manage windows, other type of
modules menu, toolbar, bbmail ...

it will be nice to have shared libraries, less processes started
default configuration should include toolbar, menu, keyboard handling (with
default key map included, first time you see blackbox keys don't work :(
it's not good)
would be nice to have the posibility to compile libraries static or
load/descard them in runtime

the modular approach will permit to use as many functionallity as user want

it's my opinion

Slavic