I noticed this a few days ago, but just verified it happening with
both Blackbox CVS and Openbox v3.  For some reason, the window cycling
keybinding only allows switching to first window.  That is, if I have 3
windows open with #1 focused, and press the keybind it will pop a dialog
with #2 selected.  Additional presses of the keybind will not move the
selection to #3.

This problem appears to manifest only when NumLock is active.

This has been tested using bbkeys cvs updated today (Feb 22, 2004).

--
Jamin W. Collins

This is the typical unix way of doing things: you string together lots
of very specific tools to accomplish larger tasks. -- Vineet Kumar