Jamin W. Collins wrote:
On Sun, Feb 22, 2004 at 03:01:31PM -0500, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:

hmmmmm.  what keys/modifiers are you using?  I normally don't have
NumLock pressed on my keyboard (laptop), but I just tried it now using
metacity, with/without {Num,Caps,Scroll}Lock engaged with no problems.

    [NextWindow]  (Mod1-Tab)
    [PrevWindow]  (Mod1-Shift-Tab)

It's 100% reproducable here, under both Blackbox CVS and Openbox 3.
Just installed metacity here and it too has the problem.

Slightly old, but I finally decided to switch to blackbox cvs and bbkeys cvs as my standard, and just noticed this bug is still there. Was a resolution ever found for it?

Also on an unrelated note, I noticed that if you have a window open with
a long title (eg mozilla on a page w/ large title) then the cycle window
 runs off the screen and starts toward the center of the screen.  Would
it be possible to move the window to start more towared the left so it
could fit onscreen?

Thanks.

-- Keith Maika http://kicken.mine.nu:8008/ - Personal Site. http://wiser.kicks-ass.org:8008/ - Long-term Project. http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/can-you-trust.html - Can you trust your computer? http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html - Support Free Communication.