Steven Kah Hien Wong wrote:
On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 07:56:42PM -0600, Keith Maika wrote:

I can't seem to reproduce this at all. I built firefox from source using CVS (tried the 0.9 binarys but they wouldn't run) and things appear to be working fine. I can type in any text box without any problems. I'm noticing other things, but they are fire-fox problems, probably caused by my building it, dunno.

Just to confirm... you are running Blackbox CVS?

Yep.  Havn't updated in a while though.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] ~]$
blackbox --version
Blackbox 0.70.0-testing
Copyright (c) 2001 - 2003 Sean 'Shaleh' Perry
Copyright (c) 1997 - 2000, 2002 - 2003 Bradley T Hughes
  -display <string>             use display connection.
  -single <string>              manage the default screen only
  -rc <string>                  use alternate resource file.
  -version                      display version and exit.
  -help                         display this help text and exit.

Compile time options:
  Debugging:                    no
  Shape:                        yes

--