Steven Kah Hien Wong wrote:
On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 11:53:20PM -0600, Keith Maika wrote:

Yep. Havn't updated in a while though.

If you have the time, try it against the latest CVS version. Not quite
sure how long is "a while", so I don't know if it will make a difference
:) If still no problems, report your findings on the bug system, along
with distribution, XFree86 versions, and anything else you believe is
relavent. Maybe this is a problem with Firefox and not Blackbox, who
knows...

I am actually in the process of trying to make a patch for this. Not
really familiar with the X11 library, but might as well give it a try,
as no one seems to be looking into this at the moment.

Steven

Just ran a 'cvs update' and re-compiled and installed. Still works just fine. I'm not sure where the problem would be. Like I mentioned earlier I had to compile firefox myself from cvs source so perhaps that has something to do with it working aswell. I generally don't use firefox, I just thought I would get it and try and replicate the bug (thought about trying to patch up a few things if I could, this was one.) I use the whole mozilla suite since I use the mailclient as well. Does anyone have problems with mozilla, or is it only firefox that exhibts these problems?

--
Keith Maika
http://kicken.mine.nu:8008/ - Personal Site.