On Thu, 2004-09-02 at 05:03, Jeremy C. Reed wrote:
> This is NetBSD 1.6.x using default gcc 2.95.3. Can blackbox beta be built
> with gcc 2.95.x?
>
> This is blackbox-0.70.0-beta1. (Building using pkgsrc infrastructure.)
[snip]

> Also I see only a archive libbt installed, but no shared library
> (libbt.so). Is there plans to provide/use a shared library (for bbkeys for
> example)?

I've sent the patch that allows this to happen a while ago, and it was
decided (iirc) that at least until we go through all the betas, libbt
would not provide a shared library, as it would make things slightly
simpler to debug, etc.  I'm hoping that before the next full version of
blackbox/bbkeys/bbpager are released, we'll have a shared library.

> Any suggestions on what I should use for listing all my
> minimized/iconified titles?

hm.  well, bbkeys could do this, I suppose.  are you saying that the
minimized windows should show up in the window-cycling list?

--

 `
 ,