Hi,
On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 01:37:03PM +0300, Ciprian Popovici wrote:
[..]
> I'll get poedit and try myself (gave me some trouble last time I installed
> it). You can probably file a bug report and attack that picture.

I already did and got the answer to build with gtk+ 2

> What
> poedit version is it? I'm guessing you compiled against wxgtk linked with
> GTK v1 from the picture?

Got the first poedit 1.3.1 biary from Debian Sarge(testing) after that I
compiled 1.3.2 myself. Same result. I *have only* gtk2-dev packages
installed, so I'm a bit confused what configure options I should use to
avoid this message "checking if wxWidgets toolkit uses GTK+ 2... no"

Jens