Hi,

so i have checked out current cvs, applied my changes as accurate as i
could (couldn't test it because i was not able to get mk.sh doing its
job) and made a cvs diff:
http://sascha.huedepohl.de/OldStyleResize_blackbox.diff.gz

I am realy sorry for not testing it and i know this is an impertinence
and i know this is not the right Place to submit a Patch.
But i did my best do get mk.sh running and i failed. Its only because i
would love to have this in Blackbox. Especially now that blackbox 0.70
is in Debian/SID.

So please be clement with me.

regards
sascha