Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:

If anyone is interested in helping out with this, please reply to me and/or the list. There is not all that much that needs to be done, honestly, and most of the changes are pretty trivial.

Just think, you could be the superhero of countless (okay, well, maybe hundreds) of blackbox users!!

Thanks.

I could take a stab at it. I'm not extreamly experienced with C++ or Qt, but I have messed around with them.

I've checked out the source from source-forge CVS, is that the latest that there is?

--
Keith Maika
http://kicken.mine.nu:8008/  - Personal Site.