On Tuesday 12 July 2005 19:48, Keith Maika wrote:
> Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper wrote:
> > If anyone is interested in helping out with this, please reply to me
> > and/or the list.  There is not all that much that needs to be done,
> > honestly, and most of the changes are pretty trivial.
> >
> > Just think, you could be the superhero of countless (okay, well, maybe
> > hundreds) of blackbox users!!
> >
> > Thanks.
>
> I could take a stab at it.  I'm not extreamly experienced with C++ or
> Qt, but I have messed around with them.
>
> I've checked out the source from source-forge CVS, is that the latest
> that there is?

Awesome!!  =:)  Yes, that's the latest there is.  I would LOVE to have your
help.  =:)

The first and easiest thing to look at would probably be getting the blackbox
style file changes up to snuff.  I'm not honestly sure what has changed in
this space, but I think it's documented somewhere on either the Wiki
(Ciprian, do you know this info?) or with blackbox itself (Bradley, do you
have this documented somewhre?) as to what changed between 0.65 and 0.70.

The GUI classes were all done via Qt designer, so if you've not played with
that before, that's probably a good thing to look at first.  =:)

Let me know what you find and what you need help with, please!  =:)

Thanks Keith!!

--

 `
 ,