Hi,

I found a beta version of bbpager (0.4.1beta1) that seems to work with
blackbox 0.70.x.  However, I have the following issues remaining:

- I used to have the following in my ~/.xsession:

bbpager -c ~/.bbtools/bbpager.bb &
exec blackbox

  Now it seems that bbpager requires blackbox to be running and can't
  start if it isn't.  So... how do people arrange their ~/.xsession,
  then?

- bbpager is always on top, ignoring my settings

bbpager.raised:                 False

  Any way of tricking it into behaving as I tell it to?

Oh, and while I'm bitching, why were the default styles from
blackbox-0.65.x not part of blackbox-0.70.x ?  AFAICT, they work just
fine, and I rather like them.

-Jan

--
Free Speech Online - Stop Internet Censorship
   --- Electronic Frontier Foundation -- http://www.eff.org ---