Well now for the *real* answer.

I use Esetroot for my pretty "Rinoa" background.  I like to use Eterm on my
desktop, because it adds to some prettyness.

Anyways..
In your style file.  (You will have to do a bit of research, it's defined by
your configuration file) you'll see a line:
        rootCommand:
now mine looks like:
        rootCommand:    Esetroot ~/.blackbox/styles/rinoa/ff8-rinoa.jpg

Yours should look like however you want,  well the file name anyways.

http://pet.spenced.com/~nataku/rinoa.tar
if your interested in my theme/and or if you have no clue as what to do.

Good luck.
--
Seann