Umm.  Broken internals....  Heh.  Basically, to do this cleanly, I'd
have to do a major overhaul of bbkeys's internals.  Not so much because
they're broken now as much as the paradigm for how bbkeys operates would
COMPLETELY change, not to mention a radical departure from what morel
was working on as far as implementing rudimentary keybinding support in
blackbox proper.  There's no way I'd want to do something like this if
it's not done right.  And by "right" I mean in a manner that is
consistent throughout bbkeys itself as well as the configuration tools,
and cleanly coded, easy to maintain and follow.

More than anything, I'm curious if anyone else has the desire/need for
this kind of functionality.  If I understand it correctly, this is
leaning towards the Emacs model of keybindings that allow "chaining"
things.  So, you press <alt+M> and then press <control+Up> to do
something.  I would like to get some feedback from the blackbox user
community on this--both interest in this sort of functionality as well
as comments against it (if there's any).

Thanks in advance,

vanRijn