> > http://speed.seas.upenn.edu/~rarya/bb/index.html

I would go with Mr. Aryas website at the above URL.   I like this one best for a few
reasons:

a) Light. Continueing with the theme behind Black Box, this website is light and fast.
b) Information correctly placed. While some do not like how so much information is on
this page, I like it a lot.  The page is still very light and small, but I don't have
to go on a link search in order to find the basics.  The local links at the top of the
page do what is needed.
c) Reminds me of other project pages I like. Specifically Mutt (mutt.org).  While a
little
more beefed up then Mutts page, it continues on with that fast, Lynx friendly design.
d) Well commented HTML.  While this is something that can be added to any page, I find
it nice to see that Mr. Aryas has choosen to comment his work well.  He understood that
this web page might leave his administration and the new webmaster would want a fast
way to find his or her way around before getting familiar with it.

Suggestions for the design:
a) Fix the navigation table.  Perhaps use a size 1, width 300(?, see what looks best),
black
hr tag for the bars.  You need to center the hr tags as well to let it match with the
text.

Hope this was a helpful perspective on things.

Kind Regards,
        -Noesis