In message: Re: BB Feature (<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)
on 04/01/2002 (Fri 17:29) Gino Peregrini wrote:

> On Friday 04 January 2002 04:49 pm, David U. Haltinner wrote:
> > To make everyone happy with the 'icon' war (how BB should use them),
> > why dont you just use the last (unused) mouse button to display a
<deletia>
> Did the font in this message display illegibly in other folks' email
> client or just in mine? I couldn't read it until I hit "reply."

I could read it fine (using Mutt) but I had a pile of garbage null-like
characters at the end of the message.

> And per the suggestion, just use the 2nd mouse button and go down to
> "icons.

Personally, as a recently reformed BB user, I found it quite refreshing
to return to a world where icons don't render the bottom region of my
screen nearly unusable.  :-)

Actually, as far as icons go, the _only_ thing I liked about CDE was
their icon-box thingy.  At least with that I could squish all my icons
into a single square and I still had a graphic representation of them
when I wanted it.  But I don't think an icon-box belongs as part of BB,
it really should be just another component.

-Joe.

--
Joe MacDonald
:wq