In message: Re: Blackbox Web Design
(<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>) on 08/01/2002 (Tue 13:11)
Speedy wrote:

> On Mon, 7 Jan 2002 22:03:16 -0500 Thread <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Wacha guys think of this?

I like it.

> Loaded instantly with Links, and only slightly slower with Opera 6. I
> don't think that any more graphics are really needed, but a couple of
> small ones wouldn't affect the loading by much.

Really fast with w3m, but the layout gets mangled a bit.  The div
width="" stuff doesn't render the same way a table would, but it's a
small price to pay, unless someone's really excited about changing it to
a pile o' nested tables.

And I really like it under Mozilla 0.9.7.

-Joe.

--
Joe MacDonald
:wq