Hurgh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I think it is great, the only thing that i dont like is that it seems to be
> a fixed width which means that if someone has a res of 800x600 they have to
> scroll across to the side, i even had to a little with 1024x768 at full
> screen :(
>
> But other than that it is very nice

Are you viewing it perchance with Netscape 4.x?  Looks like
NS4 barfs on it pretty bad.  The center-column text runs
clear off the right side of the page and covers up the
"latest releases" and "another box" elements.

Very pretty in Galeon 1.0.2 (Moz 9.7), looks fine in links &
lynx as well.

I wonder though if the highlighting of the boxes on the
sides doesn't distract the user from the main content of the
page.  Might it be possible to make the center column look
more important without simply drawing boxes around every
element on the page?  Just a suggestion.

--
  Bill Beal
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]