Alexander Volovics <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 26, 2002 at 08:28:09AM -0800, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
>
> > 1) http://www.planetquake.com/lvl/blackbox
> >
> > 2) http://www.threadbox.net/blackbox
> >
> > 3) http://www.threadbox.net/blackbox/lightgfx.html
> >
> > 4) http://speed.seas.upenn.edu/~rarya/bb2/
> >
> > 5) http://speed.seas.upenn.edu/~rarya/bb/index.html
> >
> > 6) http://furt.com/blackbox

ok, now that my memory has been refreshed on what 4 & 5
looked like, I vote for 5 (second choice would be 4).
clean, simple, and well-organized in all browsers.

incidentally, with the support for multiple style sheets
appearing in many standards-compliant browsers these days,
it mightn't be too hard to code a page that could look like
whatever the end user wanted it to look like.  one could
conceivably put together a document that would look like
either proposed basic site design, depending on the
stylesheet used.

for an example, check out http://www.w3.org/Style/CSS/ if
your browser supports alternate stylesheets.
(view->stylesheets in mozilla and galeon, e.g.)

--
  Bill Beal
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]