On Sun, Jan27,02 00:50, Mike Douglas wrote:
> On Sat, 2002-01-26 at 23:26, Derek Cunningham wrote:
> > On Fri, Jan25,02 16:52, Mike Douglas wrote:
> > > I'd like to reiterate a question that was asked earlier. Are there any
> > > plans to update the taskbar-icon patch for .62? I miss it.
> >
> > I've never used it... but I'd like to see it updated for .62, since it's
> > soemthing I've wanted in blackbox for a _long_ time.
>
> It comes in handy. It was the only thing I liked about Fluxbox.

heh.. yeah. My only concern about it, is that I iconify bbkeys, and
bbappconf, and _like_ the fact that I can't seem them (since IMO they have
no visual use), however with said patch applied, it'll be a pain because
they'll be down in the iconbar. *shrug* maybe the developers of the above
apps, and others that have the possibility of running without an interface,
could create a daemon mode? just an idea...

--
Derek Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"All men by nature desire to know." -- Aristotle.

Registered Linux User Number 195825