I just ran mplayer fullscreen using SDL output mode.  It reproduces the
same thing.  So it seems that creation of new child windows maybe the
culprit.

... On 02/07/02, Jason 'vanRijn' Kasper decided to write ...

--
   ~            Anh Lai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  'v'           Bachelors of Computer Engineering at UIUC