The forecast: a long thread arguing for and against freeping creaturism.

Anyway... I just wanted to voice my opinion in favour of said addition... it
would definately add some character additional to BB!

DC

--
Derek Cunningham
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Human beings act intelligently only after they have
exhausted the alternatives" -- Abba Eban

Registered Linux User Number 195825