I've just had an idea, and I'd always question myself if I didn't ask if it was
possible or not.

Would it be possible for a program to 'emulate' the action of the pressing the
right mouse button? (i.e. I hit key F1 key, whatever program I am on, thinks
that I have hit the right mouse button?).
Now that I've thought about, most new keyboards have a button designated for
this purpose... however, can it be done on linux and more importantly within X?

If this is possible, where would one go to start looking for how to do this??
Any replies or CC, please direct to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Regards,

John Kennison