On Mon, 29 Apr 2002 14:05:44 -0700 (PDT)
"Jeremy C. Reed" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > What do you press for mouse buttons, 1, 2 and 3?
> > (All I could do is move the pointer around.)
Here is a list of keys (on the keypad of course). I havn't tested these,
since I don't use this feature much, if at all.

shift-numlock toggle mousekeys
1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,home,pgup,pgdn,end,left,right,up,down  move pointer
5  click default button
/  set default button to 1
*  set default button to 2
-  set default button to 3
+  double-click default button
0,insert  lock default button
.,delete  unlock default button

> I can't press "shift" (or "alt") and click in window to get focus.
> My bbkeys works for me to switch focus to windows.
> I have "click to focus" focus model selected.
> Any ideas on how using Shift-NumLock made it so I can't use click to focus
> anymore?

Sorry, I never had any problem like that... but after testing it now,
Alt-click in the window seems to work for me.

--
Joseph Applegate (SB-X)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]