> It's great to have the bbtools back!  Boy, these alpha releases are
> really comin' along, this one seems pretty damn solid.  Are we to expect
> the next release to be of the beta persuasion?

this release is a little less stable than the last few in terms of transient
behaviour (we still aren't crashing or anything).  I suspect we will have
another alpha early next week and if that goes well then into beta we go.

Brad had this monster patch which cleans up a lot how blackbox behaves.  It is
however a big patch and needs some tweaking.  GNOME apps seem particularly
troubled by it and neither Brad nor myself run GNOME.