Es Bee Ex wrote:
On Thu, 30 May 2002 02:51:24 +0200
Øyvind Stegard <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Just a simple feature request:
How about an option that will keep maximised windows locked in position
so that they cannot be "accidentally" moved ?

This is an idea I had too, but two other, more user-friendly things could
take its place from my point of view: disable the Maximize bit when you
move a window(then you can just quickly re-maximize it), OR allow
maximized windows to be snapped to the strut/screen edges(allows you to
quickly pop the window back in place after you accidentally move it).

This also seems like to good solutions to the problem, I agree.