On Thu, 30 May 2002 11:36:53 -0400
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm new to the list.  I'd like to change the transparency, color and
> size of my xterm window.  On the archives I read a note about how
> transparency can be done with something called "aterm".  Is this
> necessary or is there another way?

TMK, these are all features of the terminal program itself.  So, while
aterm supports them there are others as well.  I don't believe xterm
supports transparency, but it will allow you to change the color and size.
 In most all cases, these items can be effected by command line options.
For a detailed listing, take a look at "man <app-name>".  So, in the case
of xterm, try "man xterm".

> Also, can someone recommend a good (i.e. compact and solid) text editor
> for bb?

I'm assuming you are looking for a GUI editor.  If so, check out Nedit
(nedit.org).

--
Jamin W. Collins