On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 07:06:14PM -0700, Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:

> On 31-May-2002 Sean 'Shaleh' Perry wrote:
> >>
> >> Has anyone else seen this? I'm running on linux,
> >> with glibc-2.2.5 and compiling with gcc-3.1.1
> >> (again from CVS).
> >
> > I am not seeing this with rc2, apt is retrieving rc3 as I type this mail.
>
> Ok, have rc3 now.  I type in about a dozen urls and middle clicked my way
> around several sites I frequent.  No problems.
>
> Yes, this is Debian's mozilla which is subtly different.  if you can come up
> with a sure fire site or way to recreate this please let me know.

My mozilla is the build retrieved from ftp.mozilla.org, though like
you I am running Debian. As for a way to recreate the problem, I
just have to try and type something in the entry box and the program
locks up. I can click the arrow looking thing that shows the drop-down
list of sites without problem, it's just when trying to type text
that things get sick.

Let me see if I can get the Debian mozilla along with its dependencies
and see how that runs here. Thanks for looking into this.

 -- Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759