Hi,
first i would like to apologize for my bad englisch :)

I think i found a bug in the latest blackbox alpha8.
And i'm not proud of it ;) I like Blackbox verry much!

I do the following:
- start Blackbox
- wait until all the Dockapps fire up
- open the "Icon" Menu and let it stay on the screen
  (i always have bbkeys in there)
- then i hit the F5 - key to start an aterm
- iconify the aterm
- get it back from the "Icon" Menu
- close aterm

This procedure seems to be necessary to get the bug reproduceable.

Then i start some (3-4) aterms.
Next i get them one by one back from the (on screen) Icon Menu
and close them with the [X] Button.
With the closing of the 2nd or 3rd aterm blackbox dies.

I'm not that god in Bug-Reporting, so please let
me know how i can help getting it fixed.

regards
sascha

--
I am Homer of Borg.  Prepare to be --- Oooh! Donuts!