On Thu, 2002-06-06 at 11:19, Scott Furt wrote:
> Good morning everyone:
>
> I couldnt get any sleep last night so i decided to hack up
> bbrun and modify it to bbweb.
>
> Now, instead of typing in a binary to run, you can type
> in a URL, and it'll load the browser of your choice with
> the URL.
>
> Put the path to your fav. browser in ~/.bbtools/bbweb.browser
> it stores a history of past URLs in ~/.bbtools/bbweb.history
>
> Whoopee :)
>
> To get it:
> http://furt.com/code/linux/bbweb/
> http://furt.com/code/linux/bbweb-1.0.tgz
I just downloaded it and compiled it on my Debian Woody installation --
when I tried to run it, it gave me a segmentation fault...

(I've had a functionality like this for some time, actually, by piping
the input from an xask dialog to my browser... just another way to go,
if you don't hack C or C++... :-)  )

--Matthew